'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Thursday, October 10, 2013

Alice McDermott and Chicken

Saw this interview on PBS last night and got right online and requested this book from my library! All copies are currently checked out:(






This is a new author to me and I'm looking forward to this book! I did get another one by her on CD for the car though... After This.   Her writing is lovely!

Tried this chicken recipe for dinner tonight and it was delicious! I used thighs instead of breast.This is not my pic. I forgot to take one so this from the recipe site.

1 comment:

  1. What a great interview! I just requested Someone from the library, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...