'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

Here are a few links I found interesting this last week!

Yard Sale Treasure Map. Find yard sales near you quick and easy! Or post your yard sale here. Pretty handy site!

Freezing fresh vegetables from your garden or the farmer's market to eat all winter!

Unique half-red lobster discovered in Maine!

The deadliest sweetener has changed it's name to fool you!

A recipe I will be trying this week!

I would love to try making one of these! Going to start saving old T-shirts.


Weight record holder for Mississippi alligator
13' 4.5", 727 pounds. 
Dustin Bockman of Vicksburg. Taken in Big Black River in Claiborne County.
(Source: Ricky Flynt)
 
WOW!
 
See more pics HERE and watch an interview w/the man who caught him HERE

 
Now to leave you with a laugh, you have to watch these baby ostrich's dance!

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

8 comments:

  1. That sweetener article makes for sobering reading. Thanks for the link. Not that I use sweeteners at all, but it's useful to keep an eye on the labels of bought foods.

    We have a massive freezer that we spend all summer filling with our own veggies. Makes winter meals so much more interesting.

    And oh my gosh that alligator! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent the aspartame piece off to my children. I never use the stuff! I can't even watch the alligator video. They scare me to pieces. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about the yard sale finder. I'm a junk queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kelly! And Thrift stores are my weakness!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for that great muddle Peggy, I wish I could go to a yard sale!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...