'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

Stephen King on Getting Scared

Mysteries you might have missed!

The value of having friends older than you

Victorian Crime: The sensational murders we still remember

Good Review! I went right out and got this book on Paperbackswap.

Delicious, Easy Burritos. Eat now or freeze for later. I have them in my freezer!

Skyping dogs! Thank goodness my four-legged girls never figured this out!


6 comments:

  1. I have a feeling it's just a matter of time before one of my daughters asks to skype with the dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I talk to my grand dog on skype! She doesn't say anything just looks at me and wags her whole body!

      Delete
  2. Ha, I follow you for your book reviews, but I have to admit I'm excited about make-ahead burritos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love them, Kelly! Next time I think I might add green chilis though as I like spicy hot!

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I left a comment and it disappeared. When I checked I'd been logged out of Blogspot. I hate it when that happens!

    Anyway, the Skyping dog is *hilarious*!!! Loved it.

    And I enjoyed reading the 'having older friends' article. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of my friends are 80+ Cath, I got a kick out of the article title! Aside from my grand-daughters little 8 & 9 year old friends that stop over and ask me to play on a regular basis now that Isa is gone home! I ride bikes with them and play board games. Their sweeties.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...