'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.


Sunset at Montmajour, 1888
Have you heard they found a new painting by Van Gogh? This is it. Read about it HERE

Ever heard of Fore-edge Book Painting? Pretty neat. Check it out HERE and HERE

Man rises from his coffin during his funeral. Close call. Wait 'til you see what happened next!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

A great review that sent me straight to the library to get the book. And an article about the true event. The book is excellent!


Ever find a blue egg? What's up with that?
Find out HERE










Those crazy New England lobsters are at it again! This one has 6 claws!
And while we are on the subject.... Did you know lobsters may hold the key to eternal life?

Picture of the week:
Red Stag shaking it off!
Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

6 comments:

  1. Great Muddle as ever Peggy. I keep looking for fore edge painted books but no luck so far! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day, Katrina. Good things come to those that wait!

      Delete
  2. I love getting blue eggs...I purposely buy local ones that look just like this...I thought thy came from a certain kind of hen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen a blue egg yet, Patty!

      Delete
  3. A new Van Gogh - fantastic! Hope things are going well for you Peggy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when things get found. I'm sort of obsessed with lost things to begin with.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...