'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements. 

Let's start off the week with a good laugh!


21 Restaurant Copycat Recipes!

New uses for Old T-Shirts! Hubby has hundreds! Buys several with every trip we take. Now I will recycle them!

Chaser the world's smartest dog. She even understands the basic structure of the human language. Really, she knows verbs, nouns, and adjectives. She understands commands like your getting hot or your getting cold when looking for a hidden toy. She knows the difference between paw toy, take toy, and nose toy. She is amazing! Read the article and watch the video! You'll want to go out and get a border collie!

9 top cities for 'Detective Travel'

'Linnda Caporael may have solved one of the biggest mysteries of early American history -- the cause of the Salem witch trials!' I am fascinated by this era and what in the world happened to these people to make them go crazy seeing witches in every corner. This is a really plausible explanation.

For gorgeous photographs you have to visit HERE!

My new favorite popsicle! I made THESE this last week and I am hooked!

A Review I read and had to get the book. Yep ordered it already!

Farmer's Almanac's predictions for this winter!



Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...