'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday's Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

This book sounds really good, on my have to read list!

50 great under-appreciated, under-read, and overshadowed novels by 50 of your favorite authors.

Concrete Furniture? Yes really. Looks so comfy! Leave it to those Swedes!

Craig Rice, I didn't even know this author was really a woman! She's the queen of Screwball mysteries. Learn a little more here! I have to get to that book of hers I have on the shelf!

Decoding the labels on our food. You might be surprised.
Part one  and part two

How about our make-up and skin products? Lots of nasty things in them too. Here's a great site to check out your brand and see if it is safe or toxic.
Here's a pretty simple recipe to make your own Orange Honey Lotion Bars. I might just try this! Would make nice gifts too.

I HAVE to have these! Should I get one of each color? How about you, want a pair too?

Whisky Caramel Banana Bars! Decadent!

Finally here's a big wet cow kiss to start your week off right!


No Monday Muddle next week as I am gone this week with no easy access to internet to surf so I'll see you when I get back!

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link! I'll be checking out the others, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, too, for all of the Monday stuff...have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...