'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

'Natural Causes' update


For those of you that couldn't get past the first chapter in James Oswald's ebook, Natural Causes. A publisher in the US has picked up rights to the Inspector McClean series and in the print form that chapter has been modified. Give it a chance then!

HERE is a guest post from James on another blog explaining about this controversial chapter. I just don't want you mystery/detective fans to miss a great series!

Peggy Ann


1 comment:

  1. Peggy, thanks for this post. I went and looked at the linked post, and I had already checked out the chapter (although I forgot all about it by now) and I did not find it that offensive. I have read worse. But this was all very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...