'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

An article about a new to me author that I am looking for now. Have you read any of her books and what did you think?

Need cooling off a little bit?

Simon's Cats

It's Blueberry time of year! Here's a recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Pie

Want to read or listen to Mary Roberts Rinehart's The Amazing Adventures of Letitia Carberry? Written in 1911. You can download it in many ebook formats too

This is so me! I always go in and out the wrong door! Drives my oldest son crazy.

Have they figured out what the Loch Ness Monster really is?!

Science engineers the 'perfect' baby

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann


2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...