'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.


In this day and age of self-publishing online take a look at famous books that were self-published

8 tips and tricks to get the most out of Project Gutenberg

Rare bright orange lobster, 35 of them!

Caught off the coast of Cape Breton. More rare than blue lobster, found on an average of 1 in 10 million! They look already cooked! Check out the article.

Talk about hoarding!

Ten minute digital detox

Lots of rain here last week. This was what my yard looked like...



















And my pour tomatoes got drunk!















Something I'll be making soon! I'm drooling thinking about it!

Best way to cut a watermelon!

Make a great week and hope no more rain!
Peggy Ann

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my... I hope you dry out this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It dried up within hours of the rain stopping JoAnn. But the ground squishes when we walk on it!

      Delete
  2. Wow...the water in your yard...amazing...I love your Monday posts...I learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it keeps up, Patty, I'll have a lake like yours in my backyard!

      Delete
  3. I tried gnocchi 30 odd years ago but decided that it wasn't worth all the faffing. I do love tatties though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Triglycerides or not I will not give up my tatties!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...