'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.



The surprising history of the 'cockroach of the sea'! 

Internet Book List. Its mandate is to provide as complete and accurate information about authors and their works of fiction as possible. And you can add to it!

Is Legoland becoming more violent?

A 2 headed kitty!

Your treat of the day, a lovely time lapse of Balmedie Beach, Scotland. Just lovely.

Recipe of the day...Italian Drunken Noodles

A review that sent me to the library to get the book!

More bull!


Somebody's got their belly full!


Make a great week! I will, the Grandkids are here!

Peggy Ann


3 comments:

  1. Have fun...I am sure you will...and you will probably sleep well, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...