'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.


Another week. Here's a few links of things I found interesting to keep you busy this week.

Ever wonder about the invention of the typewriter and the evolution of the machine that led to the keyboards we type on today? Take a look at the history of typewriters in photos HERE! The Shoals and Glidden from 1876 is quite a pretty machine.


A review I read this week that made me go get the book. I'm reading it now!


Rare twin giraffes born a couple weeks ago at a Texas Wildlife Park!


Aren't they precious!


Do you have microfiber furniture? How in the world do we clean it? Easy Peasy!

Who knew epsom salts were so useful? I thought you just soaked your feet in them but...
For your lawn
For your body
Your Roses
Tomatoes
Candles
Green Peppers
Your bath
Make signs or pictures for your walls
Your chickens Seriously? yep!
or check out the Epsom Salts website for lots of info


Chocolate Lasagne!

Okay you want a healthy snack too?



Make a great week!

Peggy Ann



4 comments:

  1. I love your muddles...I laugh a lot and learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! So happy to oblige:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know Carrie, wish we could take one home!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...