'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rare Vintage Beach Photos!


Since I am at the beach this week I thought I'd have a little fun!

Check out these rare beach photos from the 1800's to early 1900's! Their a hoot! That girls suit in the first pic is pretty risque if you ask me even if she is covered up. Very cling! And wet hmm


And HERE is the history of the Bathing Suit!

Have fun strolling down memory beach!

just a dog having fun in surf, couldn't resist taking its pic last year!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...