'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday's Muddle


Rare footage of Helen Keller talking! From 1930


Ebook Glossary of terms

Britain's oldest shop closed for the first time in 600 yrs! First opened during the reign of Henry V.

Rare Albino Highland Cow calf!

On the golf course!
Taken by my hubby in Hilton Head SC. on Friday!

















A book I would love to read!

USA edition
UK edition


How about a slice of Pink Lemonade pie this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...