'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

 
This will definitely make you chuckle! What can we learn from this video?




If books could have more, give more, be more, show more, they would still need readers who bring to them sound and smell and light and all the rest that can’t be in books.
The book needs you.

                                                                ~Gary Paulsen


No Sew Braided Rug instructions! Really easy and washable!

Here is a nice place to find and connect bloggers and books!

Sweet Portuguese Bread! Doesn't that sound divine? I'm gonna make me some!

Great American Literature online to read! Fun site to nose around.

What day was your bread baked/delivered?



















make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. From that great cattle video we can learn - put that hamburger down!! You can't kill and eat anything having that much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Joan! It is getting harder for me to eat beef as I seem to be smitten with cows lately and this just makes it more so.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...