'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


On Mother's day, my gift to you is to share this...

Why Mother's Day is For the Birds

You have to read this. It touches my soul. I hope it does yours too.

And this about Tiger Mothers

And Dragon Moms

And Velveteen Mothers

May there be a bit of each in each one of us.

Love to each and everyone of you, mothers and daughters of mothers,

Peggy Ann


4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Peggy - wishing u a great day and great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The very same to you Diane! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I read them all Peggy...they were lovely...the one about the baby...wow...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Patty. HappyMothers day!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...