'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, May 5, 2013

First Glimpse at the Cover of A.D. Scott's New Book!


New cover just in from the author! Latest adventure in the Highland Gazette Series is due to be released on September 3, 2013!

Pre-order now!
The Book Depository

Amazon US    
Amazon UK

IndieBound

Powell's Books

iTunes Books

Barnes and Noble


A.D. is off to Bali to immerse herself in writing the 5th book in this series!

Peggy Ann

3 comments:

  1. My husband recently read the first book in the series and liked it a lot. He bought the next two to read also. I am looking forward to trying the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the second in this series. I should really get caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...