'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday's Muddle



A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

The Glass Guardian. A great review! I got it, how about you?
Amazon US
Amazon UK   it's cheaper in the UK! Not fair:(

Bram Stoker A nice site for info on this author and links to his books free in PDF form. And go here to listen to 5 - 15 minute Bram Stoker short stories, dramatized

This post introduced me to something new, Petanque. So I went here to find out all about it. Have you ever heard of it? Have you played it?

Going to make 4 of these for when the grandkids come this summer and we go camping!

Sally Lunn Bread! I had an old recipe for this, but it said to bake in a Turks Head Mold and I had no idea what that was, so I never made it. I am going to try this recipe! Guess what a Turks Head Mold is! I bet you have a modern one in your kitchen too!

The Art of Conversation.

For a rough week last week. 3 Things to Hold on to When the World is Falling Apart


Make a great week!
Peggy Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...