'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spam, Spam, Spamalot


I have been getting a lot of spam lately and one of them was quite a vulgar one so I have reset my comment settings to not allow anonymous comments. I certainly don't want to take a chance of something vulgar getting through without me seeing it! I really hate that you can't chose no anonymous but still allow name & URL. What's up with that Blogger? I hope this won't be an inconvenience to you, I don't want to put up verification so we'll try it this way and see how it goes.

I'd appreciate comments about what you like and don't like concerning commenting options. So speak your piece please!

2 comments:

  1. Peggy Ann, I had to do this too. So far it looks like it's worked. I haven't had any spam for several weeks. I really dislike the word verification thing and am hoping I won't have to go back to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why they don't give us an option to just not allow anonymous. It's silly. Good to see you Bev!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...