'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday's Muddle


 A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.
 
Great source for finding books set in a specific area!

Anne of Green Gables actress set to play Queen Catherine of France in new TV series, Reign: The previously unknown and untold story of Mary Queen of Scots' rise to power when she arrives in France as a 15-year-old, betrothed to Prince Francis, and with her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. The secret history of survival at French Court amid fierce foes, dark forces and a world of sexual intrigue.

Three letters from dad...
Ronald Reagan to his son, Michael, before his wedding
John Steinbeck to his son, Thom, about falling in love
F. Scott Fitzgerald to his 11 year old daughter, Scottie.

I came across this wonderful video on National Film Board of Canada when I was searching New Foundland. I enjoyed just watching the boys play so long ago. No toys, no electronics, just their imaginations. So get a cup a tea and sit down and go back in time for just a few minutes!


Be sure to check out the website! There are lots of great films there! And check out the blog too!

Redwork is something I just discovered this last week and I think it's something I might enjoy so I'm going to give it a go. A few free patterns here.

I made this for dinner Sunday night! Easy and delicious!
Tasted just like we were at Panera's.



Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Lovely links Peggy! Those kids will all be about our age by now. We built 'gigs' from old pram wheels, those were the days.
    I've been thinking about doing some redwork too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...