'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday's Muddle


When books where chained to the shelf in Libraries!
This looks like an interesting site about libraries all around!





Florida Invasion! Giant Mosquitoes.







Free Audio Books! Wonderful site.

Look at my f***ing red trousers! Sorry for the expletive, but this is just to silly not to share! And this site has 400 followers! Go figure. 


A nice article by a new author on gratuitous violence in fiction. I have read his books. Enjoyed them too!

A book I would really like to read!

A nice Bookstore Guide if your traveling in Europe this year!


Summer is coming! Wouldn't these vinyl tablecloth outdoor pillows look great on your porch!? You can pick these tablecloths up so cheap or you can purchase the fabric @ a fabric store

Pic of the week...
Claudine Reading. Marcel Dyf (French, 1899-1985)
I love the pop of yellow in her skirt and the lovely flowers!

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...