'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday's Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.


A knitted dog, hmm, no hair or messes!

Isn't he a cutie!







Is this iconic photo really sexual harassment? This gal thinks so! Get real! Might we say this idea is a little overboard, in my opinion. Maybe we've gone a little 'overboard' with our sensitivity to sexual things. No pun intended! Get it, overboard, sailor :)


A couple more interesting links on this event...
Meet the couple from this pic here , here and here


If your going to San Diego, CA. you might want to stop and get a pic of yourself with this 25 foot bronze statue of the famous couple. Here's an article about the statue



First Ladies from Martha Washington to Michelle Obama. Very informative site! C-Span is running a series on Monday nights at 9pm on each First Lady. You can view the ones you missed here.

A pig tapeworm in a rock-star's brain
What exactly is a pig tapeworm and how does it get from there to us?

How about spending your vacation in a treehouse? No really, in Oregon. Click on the link photogratree for pics  

A good recipe for The Ultimate Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Hope there was something here that tickled your fancy!

Make a great week!
Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. That knitted dog would suit me, he is a cutie. The tapeworm thing is fascinating but horrific! What a lot of First Ladies there have been! That reminds me, I meant to go back and comment about favourite president, I couldn't think of one but a few days later it came to me. Jimmy Carter - don't laugh, or have a fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't laugh, Katrina that was the very first time I voted and it was for Jimmy Carter:( I have since changed my views. But we can agree to disagree!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...