'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why is America the Greatest Country? You might be surprised...




I just had to share this. It is powerful. This is a clip from a HBO drama called 'The Newsroom'. Jeff Daniels is stunning in this clip. This is food for thought! There seems to be a seismic shift going everywhere. The church, what the United States was all about, what was black and white seems to be gray. Everything I once thought I knew is changing. Quite difficult for a fifty something to come to terms with. I think I am a dinosaur. My mind seems to be a constant state of sorting. I'm not sure I like it. Does anyone else feel like I do?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it Peggy. The US is just like everywhere else and having to update to reality. The clip is very interesting though, especially from an outsiders point of view. I hope we get The Newsroom - it looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...