'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, February 22, 2013

In His Domain by Robert Duncan


Finished this today! 1000 pieces. Took 2 days. I have to admit hubby did most of it! The shrubs were painted blurry like and harder to do, took more patience than I have!




Peggy Ann

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely! My husband hates jigsaws so it's really nice that you both enjoy doing them. All that undergrowth does look rather hard. I just put a pic of my latest one on Pinterest. When I've finished my current one I'll do another blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw yours on Pinterst, Cath and I love it. Looking forward to your post! Jigsaws are one of the few things we do, do together. I usually pick them up at charity shops and the neighbors here all pass them around. I bought these thru a catalog though. Started a new one tonight by one of our favorite puzzle artists.

      Delete
  2. I can imagine the shrubs would be difficult, as bad as sky. I must remember to send you a photo of our last weird one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , Katrina, I am waiting.......:)

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love jigsaw puzzles, but I refuse to do anything more than 750 pieces. I've tried two 1000 piece puzzles and vowed never again. This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that is quick - it takes me ages to do a puzzle! And those shrubs look so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that would be my husband, Margaret. He is a little obsessive and he had Thursday off so we worked on it from morning until bedtime!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...