'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Ian!


Monday was my grandson's 5th birthday. I am late. Bad Maimo, (that's what they call me). Better late than never, right!

So here is my tribute to the Best Boy in the whole world! My wonderful, silly, loving, beautiful boy, Ian...





Who me? No I wasn't doing anything, honest!
My beautiful boy after a long hot hike!
 
Always the cut up!
a walk on the C&O Canal


I love my dad!

warrior princess?

Didn't I say he was silly?




hamming it up
My Best Boy!

Thanks again for indulging me in my grandchild adoration!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so cute. Brought a tear to my eye! They're getting soo old:'( ian just grinned and said, "that's me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a lovely looking laddie. I bet you can't wait to see them all again. Happy belated birthday Ian!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...