'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Package from Scotland!


Look what the mailman brought me yesterday, all the way from Scotland!
They are beautiful! In perfect condition and with the book jackets still!
From my sweet Scottish friend, Katrina, a fellow O. Douglas lover. Katrina said they are so easy to find there in used bookshops and they are so hard to find here in the states. I will treasure them! I'm off to read now:)



blog signature

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...