'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Silliness Today!


"Of course anyone who truly loves books buys more of them than he or she can hope to read in one fleeting lifetime. A good book, resting unopened in its slot on a shelf, full of majestic potentiality, is the most comforting sort of intellectual wallpaper."                 
  ~ David Quammen

There you go this is why we buy and buy and buy books...intellectual wallpaper!

 
I didn't want to do it!


by: Inge Look, Finnish artist
 Me and Katrina in a couple decades!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, I'm looking forward to it. Her art work is such fun, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...