'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, December 15, 2012

What's Baking?


Here's my very ambitious baking list for Christmas goodies. This is a Pinterest year. Everyone of these are from recipes I've pinned. Click on the image to go to the recipe. What do you think, will I get these all done?














And I can't forget the Cinnamon Candy Popcorn I make every year! I posted the recipe last year go here to get it!
 
What's baking in your kitchen this holiday?

This post is linked to Beth Fish Reads Weekend Cooking!

10 comments:

  1. Wow -- that's a lot of baking!!
    Drooling especially over the pistachio fudge and the chewy brown sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned the pistachio fudge too, I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking in my kitchen? Well... Ginger biscuits, gingerbread cupcakes, spicy muffins, mincemeat pies... Not as much as you, but then I'm trying to lose weight... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look amazing! I'm working on a loaf of yeast bread to satisfy my craving for gingerbread. Thursday's try didn't quite do it, but was delicious anyway, so I'll have to take another stab at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's one of the things I'll be backing tomorrow: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Honey-Spice-Bread. Also on deck: Monster Cookies and Strawberry/Cream Cheese Santas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you must have a team coming to get through all that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!!! They all look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gooey butter cake looks so good. I think I also pinned the sticky buns. Loved your pin post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, those chocolate cover Ritz peanut butter things look like Peanut Butter Tandycakes..a local fav. I must try to make those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry...you lost me at Pistachio fudge. YUM! I'm having to kick up my workouts just to keep up with the holiday goodies this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...