'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone

SIGN UP FOR THE READ SCOTLAND 2015 CHALLENGE ON LEFT SIDEBAR!


Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Muddle


A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

It's Christmas Eve! Hope you have a wonderful day today and Merry Christmas!

World's Largest Lobster Trap Christmas Tree! In Maine of course
this is on my bucket list of things to see!

A Christmas Short Story by Essie Fox

A lovely musical tribute to Newtown Ct.

Literary Tattoos! 

George Washington Timeline
I found this site interesting. You can also click on the link and see his last will and testament. If you like history, you'll like this.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Peggy Ann. Thanks for all the links and for the music videos.
    I've got THE THREE COFFINS on my list for the new year though I know I read it ages ago. My memory is a sieve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Lobster Tree and the Literary Tattoos. I enjoyed the Christmas videos in earlier posts, especially Carol of the Bells, which I can listen to over and over.

    Have a merry Christmas and fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.