'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone


Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Muddle




Underlined Book Quotes Become Clever Illustrations
can purchase these prints at the link for Etsy at the bottom of the article! 

Are you a librocubicularist?

Think you know your Literary Characters?   

How to Make a Book Purse

Creative Christmas Gift Ideas for Neighbors and Friends 

Picture of the Day  

Think you know everything there is to know about John Lennon?

 

1 comment:

  1. Now I am muddling over all of your questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.