'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Muddle

A muddle is a miscellany, an unorganized mixture of various dissimilar items or elements.

It's Monday! Let's see what interesting places we can find to share...


In this ever changing world of book publishing find out how one Book Manufacturer is Adapting and Rebounding

Have a youngster to buy books for this Christmas? Check out this great list of
Must Have Children's Books (6-9 yr. olds)

Are you a big fan of my favorite Christmas movie, 'A Christmas Story'? It seems to have a cult following! If so you might like to make a trip to Cleveland this year to see the Christmas Story House Museum

This is one of my favorite scenes!





















Make yourself a great week!


blog signature

2 comments:

  1. I must turn away whenever it comes on. I can almost feel it on my tongue. Good imagination - a blessing and a curse. :<) We have a Hallmark statue of this which our daughter gave us with the voice. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How coo, Nan! I've never seen that but, then I don't shop at Hallmark much.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...