'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All Tied Up

This is what I've been doing lately. My granddaughter wants to learn. So I have to learn, so I can teach her! I'm actually enjoying this! Got the single crochet down pretty, good now on to the double!




Peggy Ann

2 comments:

  1. Crochet is a great craft. What a devoted grandmother, to learn to crochet in order to teach. Although that may be easier, to pass on a skill you have recently learned.

    I have crocheted off and on for many years, and I am in the off stage now. Concentrating on other things. But will return eventually. Have lots of yarn to use up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tracy, she has me wrapped around her little 8 yr. old finger! Who knows what 4yr. Old Ian will have me doing!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...