'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Puzzling Win!

I won, I won! A handmade journal cover and matching bookmark - lovingly crafted by Tami over @ Just One More Thing...

Tami puts together these wonderful picture puzzles for us every now and then. They are quite challenging,I look forward to them. Check out the one I just won...HERE

I really enjoy Tami's wonderful sense of humor. You just have to check out her blog. I'm sure you'll love it too! She has the coolest retro kitchen background too:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Glad you enjoy the puzzles as much as I enjoy creating them. As soon as I get home from our Thankgiving wandering, I'll be sending you a photo of your color options for the journal cover.

    Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...