'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, October 1, 2012

My Life According to Books 2012



Let's have a little fun with our books! This is a fun meme Pop Culture Nerd does every year. Complete the following statements with titles of books you've read this year! After you finish yours, leave a comment below with your link so I can read yours and stop over at Pop Culture Nerd's and link up.





Every Monday morning I look/feel like...  Dead Ernest (Alice Tilton)

Last time I went to a Doctor/Therapist was because...  (I thought I was) My Great Aunt Flora (Elizabeth Cadell)

The last meal I ate was...  Raspberry Jam (Carolyn Wells)

My savings accounts is...  Off the Rails (Christopher Fowler)

When a creepy guy asks for my number I... (show him) Snobbery With Violence  (Marion Chesney)

Ignorant politicians make me... (want to commit) Death at the Presidents Lodging (Michael Innis)

Some people need to spend more time... (with) The Man From Lower Ten  (Mary Roberts Rinehart)

My memoir could be titled...  The Day of Small Things  (O. Douglas)

If I could have, I would have told my teenage self... The Secret of Lies  (Barbara Forte Abate)

In 5 years I hope I am...  Hunting the Fairies  (Sir Compton MacKenzie)

Have FUN!
blog signature

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I especially like how you show creepy guys snobbery AND violence if they ask for your number! And how perfect is your selection to the one about stupid politicians? Ha!

    Thanks for playing, Peggy Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is great. Wonderful answers! Gonna have to join in....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good answers-- like Snobbery and Violence, and Raspberry Jam. I love reading everyone's answers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...