'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Read Canadian!

I have been dropping in over at The Book Mine Set and keeping an eye on John's Canadian Book Challenge. It looks interesting, should I or shouldn't I? I have some Canadian Authors on my shelf already. So I have decided to give it a go. 

 The Canadian Book Challenge is an online reading challenge in which participants from Canada and around the world aim to read and review 13 or more Canadian books in a one year span: Canada Day to Canada Day. Reviews must be posted online and participants are asked to share links to their reviews with other participants.

Why don't you hop over and check it out too and give it a go? There are lots of wonderful Canadian authors to chose from in all genres. Come visit Canada with me!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...