'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, June 11, 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet


This week is the letter...  D

Damien Seaman is a new author from the UK. His first book 'The Killing of Emma Gross' was a riveting read! Historical fiction, based on the true story of notorious German serial killer, Peter Kurten, and the unsolved murder of Dusseldorf prostitute Emma Gross, it is set in 1929 Dusseldorf, Germany. Click here for my recent review.



Damien is an interesting character himself. He has a degree in Modern History from Oxford, has worked as a journalist, parliamentary assistant, financial analyst and security guard. You can read lots of interesting articles on Damien's blog here. And be sure to read the Author Conversation between Damien and William Ryan here (part 1) and here (part 2) over at Mystery Tribune.



This book is an ebook published by Blasted Heath
To purchase Damien's book click on the book cover!

To hear Damien read an excerpt from his book click here.


This post is linked to Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012 over at Mysteries in Paradise

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting book. Thanks for highlighting it--now I'm off to add another title to the TBR list....

    Here's my Letter D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting read, and based on a true story! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy Ann - Oh, a new author for me to try! Terrific! Thanks for sharing. And I do like historical fiction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Seaman is going places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting read. My TBR is growing huge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is right up my alley. Anything set in Germany at any time between World War I and World War II. Thanks for featuring this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...