'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, May 19, 2012

We Are Off To the Beach!


This is where I will be by dinner time tonight! Wiggling my toes in the warm ocean water. We are off to Hilton Head South Carolina for a week. The Traveller has tee-times reserved for 4 days out of the week! Hilton Head is known for it's golf courses you know. So I am hoping to get several books read this week and maybe a little tan:)

I have scheduled post to go on without me, not sure if I will have access to wifi or not. If not see you all when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I love Hilton Head :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so exotic - and hot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...