'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Signs of Spring!

Freshly painted Adirondack chairs! My hubby made these 15 years ago! Isn't he handy?

The Pussy Willows are budding!
The old girl Stella Blue is enjoying a lay down outdoors in the cool grass.

Stella d'oro lilies are coming up fast!
And now I'm off to sit on the porch with my iced tea and Sheila Pim book, 'Creeping Venom'!

3 comments:

  1. He is handy - send him over here! The plants look like they are at much the same stage of growth, but iced tea!! Isn't it still too cold for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Katrina we are having unusually warm weather for March. It has been 85 already! 81 today and tomorrow. The poor old dog is having a hard time with the heat.

      Delete
  2. Your book should have been by a 'Stella' too! I love your dog. Dear, dear face. There's a bit of my Sadie there - who is part Lab and part Rotty.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...