'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, February 13, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Post linked to Metroreader:Reading One Mile at a Time 
this months host for Mailbox Monday
This week I received 5 books. I know I said I wasn't going to buy any books this year, just concentrate on what is on my shelves and I didn't buy any of these:)

Okay these two I did, but with a gift card from Christmas, does that count?

   Click on Images to order

These 3 I got tonight in Mom's laundry room




Click Image to purchase
Click 4 Goodreads description
Detective Book Club Edition
 

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy all of your new books. I like a good cozy mystery from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read an Agatha Christie book in a long time. Laundry room books don't count but I'm not so sure about gift card books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled when you said you got some of the books in your mom's laundry room. It looks like you're in the mood for mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect reading for cold winter nights!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...