'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Pie!

Today is my birthday! I have the whole day to myself, my hubby, the traveler, is working a double shift. It is cold and snowy and I just put a cherry pie in the oven and made a cup of tea and I am going to curl up on my couch and watch episodes of Miss Marple, 'Sleeping Murder' and 'The 4:50 To Paddington'!
Miss Marple!
 Wish you all could come over and have pie with me! I love all my blogger friends and am thankful for everyone of you!

Heather over at Books and Quilts, this one's for you! 

Favorite quote in the movie: Miss Marple says, "It's very dangerous to believe people. I haven't for many years."

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hope you have a great day!! Newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Paula! Glad you signed on! Thanks for the birthday greeting too.

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Peggy :)

    Cherry pie is my mom's absolute favorite, though it has to be a "sour cherry" pie, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I prefer sour cherry too but this one was sweet because that is what I stocked up on when they were fresh this summer and I froze them. Not as good but will do in a pinch!

      Delete
  3. I'm late as always, but hope you had a wonderful birthday! Pie and Miss Marple sounds like a perfect celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...