'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Friday, October 28, 2011

Vintage Mystery Challenge 2012



Never to early to jump on a good thing! Bev @ My Reader's Block is hosting her Vintage Mystery Challenge again in the coming year! Yea! This year she is spicing it up with themes. You can choose from several different themes to sign up for or design your own theme to go for.

If you love vintage mysteries like I do pop on over to Bev's and sign up now and start getting your list of 'gems' ready for next year!

3 comments:

  1. I don't read alot of mysteries, but that is pretty much all my husband reads when it comes to fiction. He particularly likes the vintage variety, so I am going to check out this blog for ideas for him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. I'm not good at challenges because I tend to forget I'm supposed to be working on them. :) I'll check this one out and see if I could stay focused long enough to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the 2012 edition! Can't wait to see which theme you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...