'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm on Scene of the Blog!


Wednesday October 5th is a special day at Peggy Ann's Post!
I'm being featured on 'Scene of the Blog'

When Cathy at Kittling:Books ask to profile my blog on her weekly series, Scene of the Blog I was so surprised, as I am such a new blogger. I am so excited to be a part of this! Each Wednesday Cathy features a different book blog and post pictures of the bloggers 'spaces', where they do their blogging, their favorite spot to sit and read, their bookshelves etc. I really enjoy getting to know my fellow book bloggers through seeing there favorite spaces. So won't you drop in on Cathy today and peek into my 'inner sanctum'?

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you over at Cathy's...I really like your blog design - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Peggy - I'm off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for being my guest on Scene of the Blog, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy,

    Great piece on Cathy's site and thanks for sharing your home with us.

    I was as surprised as you were, when I had a similar experience recently. An author with whom I had been exchanging emails and comments, asked if she could highlight me in one of her regular spots ... you could have knocked me down with a feather!!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...