'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Throne Room

Do you read in the bathroom? I never have, but my husband just remodeled our 'throne room' and it is so pretty I may just have to move some books in there! My oldest son reads in the bathroom so I keep reading material in the 'guest' bath for him. So I thought I would put up a poll to see how popular a place this is for reading... Vote to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...