'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Professor's Mystery by Wells Hasting  pg. 43
"Perhaps not. If you think a little, you will remember that when I asked you to go that night when - when you brought me here, I told you to forget us - that you were not to ask questions, nor try to see me again. I thought I made it very clear at that time. Are you the judge of my right to close my own door?"

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog).

3 comments:

  1. As an actual real-life professor, I may have top investigate yours. Here is mine:
    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that is definitely interesting! I wonder what door he chooses.

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying this one! I read it back before I started blogging. I thought it a nice little turn-of-the century story.

    Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...