'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

R.I.P. IV Challenge

I joined another challenge! Just found this over at Stainless Steel Droppings. Carl host this each Sept. 1-Oct.31st. You sign on to read a certain amount of books (or watch movies or join in a group book read) classified as...
Mystery
Suspense
Thriller
Dark Fantasy
Gothic
Horror
Supernatural


I signed up for the Peril the Second   

Hop on over and sign up!   

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you joining in! It is a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...