'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 19, 2011

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books 
 and is being hosted all this month by Leah at Amused By Books.


This week I add quite a few new additions to my ereader. Getting ready for vacation next Saturday! I'm really looking forward to reading several of them!


O. Douglas books:  'Penny Plain'  and   'The Setons'

and finally by Herbert George Jenkins, 'Malcolm Sage, Detective'


1 comment:

  1. These titles are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...