'I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.' L.M. Montgomery

'There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the same books.' Irving Stone



Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday! What AreYou Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 




Last week I read 'Olga, A Daughter's Tale' by Marie-Therese Browne. It was really good see my review by clicking on the link.  



 






I also read a vintage mystery written in 1911 for my Vintage Mystery Challenge hosted by My Reader's Block. The Professor's Mystery was great non-murder mystery and I enjoyed it a lot! 


This week I am reading 'The Great Mistake' by Mary Roberts Rinehart and 'The Safehouse' by T Thomas Ackerman.  Watch for my review coming soon on 'The Safehouse'. I am reading this one at the authors request.  

                  

Leave a comment and link so I can check out what you've read and what you are reading!
 

5 comments:

  1. We like the same genre!!! I think WE will be seeing each other around the blogosphere a lot!!

    HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your review of The Professor's Mystery and the cover on The Great Mistake is very nice!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage mystery challenge. Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and after a quick look around yours I'm intrigued by some of your books so I'm following you. Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...